Tuesday 3 April 2007

School holidays.


It is a record!!! I have managed to sleep in for more than one day. I haven't been getting up until the late hour of 8 'o'clock. It truely is a miracle. I think I am liking the daylight savings time. It sure beats waking up at 5 just because of habit. It also helps that it is school holidays. Not having to get up and be ready for a day at school certainly keeps the stress levels down. It also helps my vocal chords funnily enough??

I am also trialing a new routine of gym. My belly and butt were starting to get the better of me. I think it will help to keep me motivated too. Going to London on the weekend to play with my nephew. Should be fun although he is freaking out about some work thing, or should I say lack of work thing.

Looking forward to a proper break away from Birmingham. I tend to work if I'm here.

No comments: